Casilla: "It's been a summer of nerves but what I wanted happened"

 The goalkeeper referred to his new club: "It is a team that has a lot of history, entrenched in the First Division and has an ambition that I liked"

Casilla: "It's been a summer of nerves but what I wanted happened"

The goalkeeper , recently arrived at Getafe, was presented as a new azulón player. With optimism and enthusiasm, the former Espanyol, Leeds or Elche player lands to bring his experience to the Madrid goal and compete with David Soria and Diego Conde for a place under the goal.

Arrival

Thank Rubén, Ramón and everything that Getafe is for giving me that opportunity, to return to Madrid, to Getafe , a club that I have always had respect and admiration for and above all to work and compete".

Operation

"Yes, it is true that there has been interest and contacts with Rubén for some time. It has been a long wait, it is clear that I wish it had been done before , I trusted his word and they have been days of great nerves, August was entering, there were some situation but my first option has always been Getafe, in the end what I wanted happened. It has been a summer of nerves, of waiting, of enduring and in the end what I wanted came out . I am very happy for the opportunity to defend this shield.

Physically

Yes, I have been working individually with a goalkeeper coach in Tarragona. He is the one who has helped me to keep in shape. It has helped me to start in a more collective way. If I had not done anything, it would have been more difficult for me to adapt. you have a few years of experience you know that either you work the body or with the competition that there is, as long as you don't take care of yourself, you don't arrive. I had it very much in mind".

"Getafe I am not going to discover it. It is a team that has a lot of history, it is a team entrenched in the First Division. It has an ambition that I liked. All we want is to work as well as possible . It is a very difficult league. They are going to come more complicated moments and that's where the team has to be more united. We hope there will be a very good year o ".

aspirations

"The only thing I can promise is work and help the team. It's not up to me to play or not. I hope I play a lot. The only thing I can promise the fans and the club is that I'm going to leave my soul , I'm going to work as if it was my first year in First Division. I'm not here to relax, otherwise I would have stayed at home".

Finishing his career in Getafe

"In the end, year after year. It's like this, when you're of an age it's clear that they're not going to sign you for four years . I like it that way, in the end you win it. It's up to me, I'm the only one with that pressure, that I'm lovin 'it".

Locker room

Well, I had already been told about this group. From what I've seen, it's a group like the one from Elche, a healthy team, a team that gets serious when it comes to working but there's a good vibe. I need to spend much more time with them."

Challenge in Getafe

"Each challenge is different, each club has its aspirations. I would love for us to finish as high as possible, for it to be a nice year for everyone. It is clear that it is going to be a very competitive year . jump onto the field and prove it. I see a serious team and war we are going to give for sure".

Diego Conde and David Soria

"I didn't expect anything less. I didn't know them personally but I did meet them. You can see if they're good people or not. They greeted me, we've been talking and goalkeepers are more special and we have to understand each other. It's clear that it is going to be a very healthy competition, if not, we would hurt ourselves . We know what the three of us are coming for. The coach has to decide".

starting from scratch

I guess it's clear that the one who's already had a pre-season on him has more experience, physically more adapted . I'm going to try to adapt as quickly as possible and be 100% so that the coach can choose".

locker room management

"I am also nobody to say what I can contribute. Whenever a teammate is wrong or needs some advice, to the youngest, of course, I will always be open to anything and help. That makes a lot of team".

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wolverhampton vs Fulham preview, prediction, team news, lineups and live stream

Red-and-white madness: Atlético breaks its subscriber record

AFC Bournemouth vs Aston Villa preview, prediction, team news, lineups and live stream